Imagine running out of battery in the middle of nowhere on a hiking trip. It would be frustrating, and you could even get in trouble without your smartphone. Fortunately, there is a way to deal with such situations and the best option here is to own a portable power bank. If you have the best portable power bank in your pocket, you can charge your smartphone anywhere and anytime you want.
Buying a portable power bank for your phone is very easy because there are hundreds of options available out there. But when it comes to buying the best portable power bank, there are several factors that come into play. If you can’t decide which power bank to go for, we have got you covered. We have made a list of the best portable chargers that are available on the market. You can go through this list and choose the power bank that suits you most.
1. Portable Charger RAVPower
It is an airplane-friendly power bank that comes with a massive 16750 mAh battery. It has two output ports, which will allow you to charge two devices at once. Since it has a massive battery, you can charge two smartphones with an average battery capacity to 100%. Another great thing about this power bank is that it comes with an emergency flashlight that can come in handy on hiking or camping trips.
The only downside to this power bank is that it doesn’t support Qualcomm Quick Charge. However, if we look at its features, this power bank is fairly priced. So if you are looking for the best portable power bank, you can go for it.
Last update on 2022-07-25 at 04:18
- Massive 16750mAh battery
- Two output ports
- Emergency flashlight
- Fairly priced
- Doesn’t support Qualcomm Quick Charge
2. Portable Charger Anker PowerCore
This power bank comes with an ultra-high capacity of 20100 mAh. One of the best things about this power bank is that it is very lightweight, which makes it easier to carry. When it comes to performance, it does an amazing job as it allows you to charge your smartphone to 100% multiple times.
The price of this power bank is a little higher; however, it has amazing features to offer as well. Constructed of durable material, this power bank is designed to last and keep serving you. Lastly, it allows you to charge two devices at once, which means you can share it with your family members as well.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our technology.
- Ultra-High Capacity: Weighs as little as a can of soup (12.5 oz) yet charges the...
- Certified Safe: Anker’s MultiProtect safety system and high-quality battery...
Last update on 2022-12-20 at 14:00
- Can charge two devices at once
- On the costlier side
3. Anker PowerCore 5000 Portable Charger
This is one of the best portable power banks to go with if you have a fixed budget. It offers a capacity of 5000mAh, which is reasonable at this price. The ultra-compact design of this power bank makes it easier to carry and you will be able to carry it in your pocket.
Moreover, this power bank is available in several appealing color variants to choose from. You are also getting a worry-free warranty for 18 months on this power bank. Lastly, its design is amazing, which makes it look elegant. If we look at the features of this power bank, it is worth the investment.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by America's leading USB...
- High Cell Capacity: Contains 5,000 mAh of power. Enough to provide over an...
- Ultra-Compact: The portable charger’s remarkably small, tubular design slides...
Last update on 2023-01-26 at 14:01
- Easy to carry
- Available in several appealing color variants
- 18-month worry-free warranty
- No cons at this price
4. Portable Charger Power Bank
This power bank has a capacity of 25800mAh, and you can charge your smartphone with it seven to eight times. If you like to go on adventurous trips, having this power bank in your backpack will be beneficial. You won’t have to worry about running out of fuel if you have this power bank, and the good thing about it is that it can charge two devices at the same time.
The price tag of this power bank is also appealing, and so are its features. There have been a few complaints about the ports getting heated up. However, it is designed to protect your device from overheating and overcharging, which means your phone will be safe.
- 【Power bank portable high capacity】The 25800mAh power bank could charge your...
- 【Portable charger power bank with 2-port 3.1A output】 The portable charger...
- 【External battery with protection system】 We use a high quality A + polymer...
Last update on 2023-01-29 at 15:01
- Huge capacity
- Appealing price tag
- Protects your device from overheating and overcharging
- There have been a few complaints about the ports getting heated up
5. INIU Portable Charger
If you are looking for the best portable power bank in the budget section, this is a good option to go with. This power bank comes with an industry-leading 3 years warranty, which is a great thing. It has a capacity of 20000 mAh that is enough for charging your smartphone multiple times.
The feature that makes this power bank stand out in the crowd is the digital display that shows the exact percentage of the remaining power. This will make it easier for you to decide when to recharge the power bank. It is a little heavy; however, it is still easy to carry. All in all, this portable power bank is worth the investment.
- ✅【From INIU--the SAFE Fast Charge Pro】Experience the safest charging with...
- ✅【Charge Your Phone up to 61% in 30 Mins】With the upgraded 22.5W output...
- ✅【Charge Your iPad Pro up to 34% in 30 Mins】Most power banks in the market...
Last update on 2023-01-29 at 15:11
- 20000 mAh battery
- Comes with a display that shows the exact percentage of the remaining power
- Industry-leading 3 year warranty
- It’s a little heavy
These are some options that you can go with if you are looking for the best portable power bank. If you are a person who likes to travel, you should own a power bank as it will allow you to charge your phone anytime you want. But when it comes to buying a power bank, there are several factors that come into play.
You should invest in a power bank that suits your requirements. In the next section of this article, we are going to talk about some features that you should keep an eye on while looking for the best portable power bank.
6. INIU Portable Charger Ultra-Slim
- ✅【From INIU--the SAFE Fast Charge Pro】Experience the safest charging with...
- ✅【Market's Thinnest 10000mAh】 The market’s one and only 0.5-inch power...
- ✅【Faster 3A Charging Saves You 45 Mins】Faster 3A charging enables fueling...
Last update on 2023-01-28 at 14:41
7. Ultra Compact 10000mAh PD Power Bank
- Compact design ,This mini power bank fits right in your pocket
- Smart fast charging
- Simultaneous charging for smartphones, tablets and the Switch
Last update on 2022-07-25 at 04:21
8. Portable Charger, PD 3.0 15000mAh
- ✅【Advanced Fast Speed Charging】 - PD 3.0 & QC 3.0 Quick Charge Capable, it...
- ✅【High-Capacity】 - 15000mAh Capacity Power Bank with Grade A+ 21700...
- ✅【Highly Versatile Dual Input and Triple Output】 - 2 USB output ports, 1...
Last update on 2022-07-25 at 04:21
9. Omars Power Bank
- Small & Lightweight:Omars Mini Pro 10000 mAh is a lightweight(6.7oz), portable...
- Charge 3 devices at once:Charge up to three different devices at a time. Three...
- Two Recharge Options You can recharge Omars Mini Pro from Micro USB/USB-C charge...
Last update on 2022-09-10 at 09:56
10. Alongza Portable Charger
- 【Pocket Size Power Bank】-5000mAh portable phone charger is only 0.22lb(100g)...
- 【High-Speed Charging Power Pack】-The portable usb charger are upgraded...
- 【Universal Compatibility Portable Charger】-The USB cell phone charger is...
Last update on 2022-09-10 at 09:56
Whenever you buy a power bank, you should ensure that its capacity suits your requirements. You should be clear about the capacity of your device’s battery and make the purchase accordingly. It would be much better if you go with a power bank that has a larger capacity than that of your device’s battery. This way, you will be able to refuel your device multiple times without having to recharge the power bank again and again.
The capacity of the power bank should be at least equal to that of your device’s battery, as it will allow you to charge it to 100%. It wouldn’t be wise to invest in a power bank that has a lower capacity than that of your device. However, you should know that the price of the power bank will also increase with capacity. In simple words, if your device has a 3000 mAh battery, the capacity of the power bank should be larger than that. With the best high capacity power bank, you will be able to charge your device multiple times.
Size and Weight
The size of the power bank is also going to play an important role. It may not seem as important in the beginning, but if you are a person who likes to travel, the size of the power bank is going to matter. If the power bank is pocket friendly, it will be easier for you to carry while traveling. Moreover, you will be able to charge your smartphone easily as you will have a power source in your pocket.
In the same way, the weight of the power bank is also going to play a role here. A lightweight power bank will be easier to carry compared to a heavy one. If the size and weight of the power bank aren’t up to the mark, you may have to carry it in your backpack. These small things may make a big difference, so you should keep them in mind while looking for the best portable power bank.
Number of Ports
Another important factor that you will need to keep in mind here is the number of ports that the power bank comes with. The number of ports will determine the number of devices you can charge at the same time. Some power banks come with two or three output ports and some come with a single output port.
You should know that the size of the power bank may also be affected by the number of ports. A power bank with a single port will be comparatively smaller in size, which means it will be pocket-friendly. This is where your requirements will come into play and you should buy the right device accordingly. If you own multiple portable devices, it would be wise to invest in a power bank with multiple output ports. So, if you want to purchase the best portable power bank, you should be clear about your requirements while making the purchase.
The charging rate may also come into play in the long run. A power bank with an output of 2A will charge your device much faster compared to one having 1A output. If the power bank has multiple output ports, one of them should be of 2A. Another important thing that will come into play here is the time that the power bank takes to charge.
You will need to charge the battery of the power bank as well. Some power banks take more time to charge compared to others, which might be an issue for some people. So, you should keep an eye on the charging rate while looking for the best portable power bank.
You may get a warranty on some power banks, which means you will be able to get them repaired or replaced if they stop working. If you go with a power bank that comes with a warranty, you will have a worry-free experience with it. However, you may not get a warranty on all the power banks that are available on the market. So, if you like a power bank that doesn’t come with a warranty, you can still go with it.
Price is a factor that may have an impact on other factors as well. A power bank with a larger capacity will be costlier compared to one having a smaller capacity. In the same way, a power bank with a faster charging rate may be available on the costlier side. However, you will find good quality power banks in different price ranges.
You should try to find the best portable power bank that suits your budget range. Also, you should never compromise on the quality of the power bank for money, as it won’t be a smart investment. If the power bank stops working, you will need to spend money on a new one. So, it would be beneficial to buy a good quality power bank in the first place.
These are some factors that you should keep an eye on while looking for the best portable power bank. Some of these factors are linked to each other, which means if the power bank does well in one field, it will automatically do well in the other. But the most important factor here will be your needs, and you should make the purchase accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to choose a good power bank and things to consider?
- Above all, you need to know your smartphone’s battery size and charger specifications. You’d find it printed on the battery and charger, or the box.
- The power bank you are planning to purchase should have at least the same size as the battery of your device. This would make sure your battery is fully charged with the power bank at least once.
- Check for the auto-cut option on your power bank. It would prevent overcharging it.
- The power bank’s output voltage should be equal to or above your device’s.
- Always go with a branded quality power bank from a trusted source
- What is the best portable power bank?
If you have read our reviews carefully, you might have found all the above-mentioned power banks worth the investment. However, if you want to pick the best portable power bank, going with Anker PowerCore Power Bank can be a good idea.
- What is the best portable power bank for the money?
If you are looking for the best portable power bank in the budget section, you can go for INIU Portable Charger.
- How long Can a power bank last and how many times can be recharged?
A power bank’s average service life is about three years across all brands of portable chargers. Take the charging capacity of 5000mAh and 500 times charging-recharge as an example; if the portable charger is charged every two days, it can be used for 1000 days, approximately three years.
- What is a good size power bank?
When it comes to choosing the size of a power bank, the capacity of your device’s battery plays an important role. You should invest in a power bank that has a larger capacity than the battery of your device.
- Can poor quality power bank damage your phone?
A poor quality power bank can damage the battery of your phone, as well as the charging port. Using an incorrect voltage to charge your mobile phone can seriously damage your mobile device’s battery life. It can also create some safety issues. Overloading a low-quality Lithium-ion power bank, for example, can even cause the power bank to explode.
If you are a person who likes to travel, you should invest in a good quality power bank as it will prove beneficial. If you own the best portable power bank, you will never have to worry about running out of battery as you will have a power source all the time. You will be able to charge your device anytime and anywhere you like.
We hope you were able to find the best portable power bank on the list that we made. You can go with any of the power banks that we have mentioned on this list as all of them are worth the investment. But if you want to make a smart purchase, make sure that the power bank suits your requirements and budget range.
Best Trending New Release Portable Power Banks
Last update on 2023-01-29 at 10:01