27 inch 4k monitors are becoming more and more popular. They offer a great deal of features for a low price, and they’re perfect for users who want a small 4k monitor that can still handle high-resolution graphics. If you’re on the hunt for a high-quality 4k monitor that doesn’t break the bank, we’ve got you covered with our top 10 picks.
Each model offers stunning visuals, making them perfect for any home theater or office setup. From affordable options to premium options, we have something for everyone on this list.
1. Best Monitor Overall: LG 27UK850-W
- 27 inch 4k UHD resolution (3840 X 2160) IPS display
- HDR 10 Compatibility
- Response time 5ms / Refresh rate 60Hz / Contrast ratio 1000:1
Last update on 2022-09-08 at 15:57
The LG 27UK850-W is a high-performance monitor that is designed to meet the needs of professionals and gamers. It features a 4K UHD display with 3840 x 2160 resolution, HDR 10 support, and AMD FreeSync technology. The IPS panel provides excellent image quality and wide viewing angles. In addition, this monitor features USB Type-C connectivity and sRGB 99% color gamut for accurate color reproduction.
And that’s not all; this monitor also offers excellent viewing angle at 178°/178° horizontal/vertical. You can definitely use this as your main monitor if you need to do some intense graphic design work or Photoshop sessions! You’ll be so happy with how great everything looks. Lastly, it comes with two HDMI ports and a DisplayPort 1.2 port. There are also two USB 3.0 ports, and one USB-C port with a high transfer rate.
- Beautiful, vivid, and accurate colors.
- Fast response time (5ms).
- Supports AMD FreeSync technology for smooth gameplay.
No built-in speakers or headphone jack.
2. Runner Up: LG 27GP950-B 27” Ultragear
- 27” UHD (3840 x 2160) Nano IPS Display
- IPS 1ms (GtG) 144Hz with VESA DSC Technology (O.C 160Hz)
- UHD 4K & VRR up to 120Hz with HDMI 2.1
Last update on 2022-06-30 at 06:36
The LG 27GP950-B 27″ Ultragear UHD Monitor is packed with features that will make your eyes happy.
The IPS 1ms display is bright and colorful, so you’ll be able to enjoy games and movies in high definition. The 4-Side Virtually Borderless Display makes it easy to immerse yourself in whatever you’re watching, while the 3840 x 2160 resolution makes everything look sharp. And if you’re looking for a monitor that can handle high-intensity action scenes, this monitor comes with VESA DSC Technology (OC 160Hz) to keep up with your gaming needs.
Plus, the Nano IPS Display technology provides a wider color range for more natural looking colors as well as better contrast ratio than other monitors on the market today. The 144Hz refresh rate allows you to experience smooth motion even in fast-paced action sequences, like sports or racing games, where accuracy matters most!
- Excellent contrast ratio of 3,000:1
- Can be used in portrait mode
- Sound is great for a monitor
- Good color reproduction
- Easy to use menu system for picture adjustments
Not enough ports
3. Best Budget Monitor: Dell S2721D
- Modern, elegant design with a subtle textured pattern at the back of the monitor...
- Every image comes to life on this 27” screen with three-sided ultrathin bezel...
- Smooth, tear-free experience with AMD FreeSync technology, featuring up to 75Hz...
Last update on 2022-09-10 at 12:59
The Dell S2721D 27 Inch 1440p QHD, IPS monitor is a great choice for users who want a large monitor but don’t want to spend too much money. The 2560×1440 resolution and IPS screen give you a clear picture with crisp colors that are easy to see without straining your eyes.
The built-in speakers work well and have a decent sound quality, so you won’t need to buy any extras if you want to listen to some music while working. The AMD FreeSync technology makes this monitor ideal for gamers, as it reduces screen tearing and lag time when playing games on your PC or laptop.
Overall, this is one of the best budget monitors out there because it offers all the features that most people need without breaking the bank!
- Great value for the money
- The stand is sturdy and allows for easy positioning of the monitor
- Bright, clear, and crisp picture
- The color temperature is slightly warm (towards orange)
- The screen does not rotate 180 degrees
- No built in speakers or audio jack for headphones.
4. Best 4k Gaming Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG279Q1R
- 27-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) gaming monitor with ultrafast 144Hz refresh rate...
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB ) technology enables a 1ms response time...
- FreeSync Premium technology supported through DisplayPort and HDMI ports...
Last update on 2022-09-22 at 20:36
The ASUS VG279Q1R is a 27-inch Full Ultra HD monitor with a 144Hz refresh rate and FreeSync technology. This sleek 2-sided gaming monitor features an exclusive Turbo hotkey to toggle between 60, 120 and 144Hz refresh rates on the fly without the need to access the graphics driver control panel. This high refresh rate lets you react instantly to your game, so you’ll get that first strike in. On top of that, gamers can easily select between two response time modes: Normal or Fast mode, which can be customized via the OSD menu. The VG279Q1R sports a highly accurate 1ms (GTG) response time and VESA mount design for enhanced ergonomics plus greater compatibility on any desk surface.
- Excellent performance and value for money
- Ultra-slim design
- AMD FreeSync technology that prevents screen tearing and stutter
- It’s quite heavy
5. Popular Choice: SAMSUNG Odyssey G7 Series
- UNMATCHED IMMERSION: Get your head in the game with Odyssey’s 1000R panel,...
- WQHD RESOLUTION: Make your gaming world, more lifelike than ever before. Packing...
- NVIDIA G-SYNC & FREESYNC: Dropping frames means dropping chances to put your...
Last update on 2022-07-26 at 08:16
The Samsung Odyssey G7 Series is a high-end gaming monitor that offers a 27-inch, WQHD 2560×1440 resolution display with a 240hz refresh rate and 1ms response times. It also comes with G-Sync and FreeSync support, as well as an impressive set of features that make it easy to customize your gaming experience.
The screen is designed for gamers who want to take their gameplay up a notch with features like Black Equalizer and Dynamic Action Sync. The Black Equalizer allows you to adjust the brightness of dark areas without affecting the overall picture quality, while Dynamic Action Sync reduces input lag so that you can react faster when playing games.
The monitor also has built-in speakers and two USB 3.0 ports for connecting other devices like keyboards or mice. While these features may not be necessary for everyone, they can be incredibly useful if you’re interested in using your monitor as more than just a display device during gaming sessions-for example, if you want to watch movies on Netflix while playing Overwatch at the same time (which sounds like heaven).
- Superb contrast ratio
- Anti-glare coating, you won’t have problems playing games even in bright environments such as sunlight
- AMD FreeSync technology
- Fast 1ms response times
- It’s quite pricey
- Low quality cables
Frequently Asked Questions
Is 27 inches too small for 4K monitor?
No, 27 inches is fine for 4K, and a lot of people prefer going for 27 inches as it is a good way of saving money. You will get a good quality 27-inch 4k monitor without spending a lot of money.
Is 4K bad for your eyes?
No, most monitors use eye-care technology that protects our eyes. The monitors that we have mentioned on the list above also use such kinds of technologies to offer a user-friendly experience.
Is my gaming 4k monitor compatible with a console?
Yes, you can use your gaming monitor with a console. The hard part about using a gaming monitor with a console is running an HDMI cable from the console to the monitor. Often, you’ll need to buy an HDMI extension cable, which you will want to do if your Xbox or PlayStation is farther away than your monitor’s maximum distance limit. You might also want to bring a longer HDMI Cable as well so that it doesn’t get stretched out in use.
Can you see 4K on a 1080p monitor?
Well, there is a clear difference between 4K and 1080p, and it is noticeable as well. However, if you are watching it from a distance, you may not notice much difference.
Is 4K streaming better than Blu-ray?
Yes, 4K streaming is better than Blu-ray; however, the sound quality of Blu-ray is exceptionally good. If you have the best monitor, you will love the streaming experience.
Is Netflix 4K true 4K?
Yes, but if you want to enjoy the most out of it, you will need a compatible device that supports 4K. Investing in a 4K 27 monitor will be better if you want to enjoy good quality streaming.That’s it, folks. We hope you enjoyed reading our recommendations for the best 4K 27 inch monitors. If you have anything to add to this, give us a holler in the comments box below. Ciao!