The Best Unlocked Phones in 2019
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600),...
- (6.2") HD+ Infinity-V 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density) - Front glass, plastic body
- 32GB ROM + 2GB RAM - microSD, up to 512 GB - Android Pie Samsung One UI - Exynos 7884 Octa-Core - Non-removable Li-Ion 3400...
- Rear Camera :13MP(F1.9) | Front Camera 5MP (F2.0) - Video: 1080p@30fps
- Dual Nano Sim 4G LTE Unlocked Any GSM Carrier GSM (NOT FOR VERIZON SPRINT NET10 OR ANY CDMA CARRIER)
- Bands: B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B17(700), B28(700) 3G UTMS B1(2100), B2(1900),...
- Android 8 Oreo (Go edition) 8mp Flash Rear Camera + 5Mp Front Camera
- Quad Core 1. 4GHZ / 8GB (4. 1GB USER) 1GB Ram Support Micro SD Up to 256 gb (not included)
- 5. 5”Hd+ 18: 9 curved glass display 720x1440 resolution
- 13MP Main Camera with LED flash, 8MP selfie camera with LED flash
- 32GB Internal memory 2GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB; Octa-Core 1. 6GHz processor with arm Cortex-A55 chipset
- 3, 000mAh battery and Android 9 Pie
- Unlocked Dual SIM smartphone, Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- Vivid 4.0” Touchscreen Display
- 5MP Main Camera with flash + 2MP Selfie Camera
- 16GB Internal memory 512MB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB, 1.3GHz Quad core processor with Mali-400 GPU
- 5 7" Max Vision display 720 x 1440 pixels 18 9 ratio Single SIM (Nano-SIM) 4000 mAh battery
- 16GB ROM 2GB RAM microSD up to 128 GB Android 8 0 (Oreo) Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 Quad-core 1 4 GHz Cortex-A53
- Rear Camera 8 MP f/2 0 1 12µm Front Camera 5 MP f/2 2 Fingerprint reader Bluetooth 4 2 LE GPS A-GPS GLONASS
- 2G GSM band 2/3/5/8 CDMA BC0/BC1 3G WCDMA band 1/2/4/5/8 4G FDD LTE band 1/2/4/5/8/12/13/66/71
- 6.4 inch Infinity-V Super AMOLED display, 720 x 1560 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~268 ppi density), 4000 mAh Battery with Fast...
- 64GB ROM, 4GB RAM - microSD Up to 1TB, Triple Rear Camera (25MP+8MP+5MP) with LED Flash, Panorama, HDR & 16MP Front Facing...
- Android OS, Exynos 7885, Octa-Core (Dual Core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A73 & Hexa Core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53), Mali-G71
- 3G HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100, 4G LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900),...
- SM-A107M/DS, Unlocked, Android 9.0 (Pie), Samsung One UI; 32GB storage expandable with SD card up to 512GB + 2 GB RAM
- 13MP+2MP Dual Rear Camera (F1.8), 8MP Front-Facing Camera (F2.0)
- 6.2 inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53; 4000 mAh battery, Rear Fingerprint sensor + Front Face Recognition, accelerometer, proximity
- Triple Camera As a cheap smartphone that everyone can use, Ulefone Note 7 equipes triple camera to get more. 8MP main...
- Waterdrop Design Ulefone Note 7 inserts a 6.1-inch 19.2:9 waterdrop Incell full screen. The waterdrop notch brings wider...
- Lighter Burden, On the GO Android 9 Pie, along with 1GB RAM+16GB ROM storage that offers remarkable system operating...
- 3G Unlocked Smartphone, 3 Card Slots Support 2G GSM B2/3/5/8 3G-WCDMA B1/2/5/8. Compatible with most of GSM Carriers such as...
- Unlocked Single SIM smartphone, Android 8.1 Oreo (Go Edition)
- 5.0” HD Touchscreen Display
- 8MP Main Camera with flash + 5MP Selfie Camera with flash
- 16GB Internal memory 1GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB, 1. 3GHz Quad core processor with Mali-400 GPU
- 120Hz ULTRAMOTION display: a brighter screen with zero lag or stuttering
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845: with a custom vapor chamber cooling system
- Dual front-facing stereo speakers: featuring Dolby Atmos and a THX Certified DAC
- Dual cameras: with image Stabilization - for faster, sharper shots
Last update on 2020-01-29 at 04:25
Questions & Answers about Unlocked Phones
What does it mean when a cell phone is unlocked?
A smartphone that is unlocked will work with any service carrier. If the phone is not unlocked it will work with a specific provider such as ATT or Verizon. A person can pick their service provider with an unlocked phone.
Can a SIM Card be used in an unlocked phone?
If the device is unlocked it can be used by taking out an old SIM card and putting in a new SIM card that will work with the new service provider.
Can the SIM card be used in another phone?
The SIM can be used in another phone and it will work. A different SIM card can be put into the unlocked phone. When the number assigned to the SIM card is used the phone will work.
Which is better, GSM or CDMA?
GSM or CDMA does are technically equal. The service they will provide will depend on the service carrier and not basic cell phone use. The GMS phone can be unlocked and used with different carriers. The CDMA phones will be locked and only used with a specific carrier.
Is there a difference between LTE CDMA and CDMA?
The Long Term Evolution works well with high-speed data. Both of these technologies can support data usage and cellular calls but LTE will work only for data. The GSM phone has a space to insert a SIM card while the CDMA does not.
Best Trending New Release Unlocked Phones
Last update on 2020-01-29 at 04:49