In case you want to change your carrier, no need to look further and read on to find out more about the best deals and promotions on Verizon Switch plans. Verizon deals are coming in plenty on various online platforms to lure more and more customers. Some even get you a phone for free.
Why is it crucial to look for such plans? Simply because not everybody owns a smartphone. Furthermore, with time the technology becomes obsolete, and the current device becomes outdated. How exciting it can be, if you may find an excellent 4G LTE coverage along with a 5G ready network with the best of the latest handsets.
But the trade-free shifting option can become an excellent bargain as no trade-in shift is perfect for everyone who would preferably opt for service change without trading. Furthermore, people who often look for a smartphone or carrier change have distinct needs and features.
Verizon deals are available with numerous plan combinations and free smartphone device options. These best deals are equally generously exciting for new and existing customers.
Why Choose A Verizon Switch Plan?
Verizon is a known name in Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO), which leases their network services by charging on carrier services. When companies like Verizon give such network shifting deals to their customers, it becomes a win-win situation for both. Verizon gets more business with new customers, and customers enjoy offers, such as full customized billings and free phones.
Advantages of choosing Verizon:
What more to ask than these renowned service providers that give no strings attached relationship with their carrier. With most of the low-cost carriers, they provide prepaid options. Plus, you can leave these plans whenever you want.
Massive Coverage and Capacity
It goes without saying how massive the Verizon network is in terms of capacity and coverage. Verizon continues to provide and deliver stellar performance on network coverage and reliability.
Trusted and Secured
For years, Verizon is renowned that performs best among all top service providers and carriers. No other network comes closer to match its unimaginable fast speed.
Unlimited data plans are a rage among all the big players in the market. However, it is also true that most customers do not need much data. Therefore, end up paying more while opting for unlimited options.
Verizon is an MVNO that has much lower overheads. That gives its customers the best of prices than other giant players in the market. Be it their unlimited, every 30 days, 6 months, or 24-month plans, find the best in the market.
Top 15 Switch To Verizon Deals With Unlimited Plans And Deals On Per Month And 24-Month Plans
1 – $600 Benefit on Verizon
How To Activate This Verizon
- First, switching to Verizon by opting for port or without port-in transfer on a new line. Find and order an eligible smartphone that works on the android platform with a plan.
- Therefore, head to their digital rebate center site to get a Prepaid MasterCard by applying the promo code.
- The limited time code will give you two-third of the total discount amount.
- After that, go ahead and select an unlimited data plan before activating the android phone. It will give you the rest of the balance of the discount on a MasterCard. It applies to the existing customers as well when they opt for unlimited plans.
The prepaid MasterCard comes with a $400 money value that can be claimed and used over eight weeks of your claim process. You can use these funds anywhere where MasterCard is accepted. However, you cannot cash out this amount from ATMs. Furthermore, the left $200 will be made available in part payments over 24 months.
Eligible Smartphones With The Offer
Samsung Galaxy S10+
This is valid for one by paying $58.33 every 30 days for the next two years. In other words, you can save as much as $200 on the regular retail price. This Galaxy S10+ comes with 12 GB RAM, 6.4 inches display, and a 4100mAh battery version. That too without paying any annual percentage rate for two years. You can further get substantial savings from the payments by paying the installments of a large portion with your Mastercard $400 value.
Samsung Galaxy S10
Own one by paying only $29.16pm with 0% APR for a total of 24 months. Get the best benefit and save $200 from the retail price. Pay the significant portion of this amount with $400 of MasterCard value. This model comes with 128GB memory along with 6.1 inches display and 8GB RAM. This one has a 3400 mAh Li-ion battery version.
Samsung Galaxy S10 5G
Own one with $45.83 by opting for 24 months payments at 0% APR. This model will also save you this phone at $200 less than the market price. You can pay off a significant amount out of the total by using MasterCard’s value of $400. This phone comes with 256GB memory with 8GB RAM, a 6.7-inch screen, and 4500 mAh Li-ion battery features.
Samsung Galaxy S10e
Gift yourself one new device by paying only a small amount of $29.91pm with 0%APR for a total of 24 months. The rate with Verizon deals becomes $200 less than the current market rate of the same mobile. Usually, this can be paid by $400 of the MastreCards value for the initial months. It will cover a significant amount of the total 24 months installment payments. Get this smartphone offering a 128GB version, with features like 6.4 inches wide AMOLED display, 6GB RAM plus, a 4000 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Note9
Trade this Verizon deal to get one Note9 by paying only $33.33 every month. Plus, 0% APR for 24 months. Note9 is available at $200 less than the market price with the promotion. You can reduce the total amount of the smartphone by paying off $400 by MasterCard’s amount of the Verizon deal offer.
Samsung Galaxy Note10
Own this one by shifting to Verizon deals, at only $31.25 per month paid in installments for 24 months at 0% APR on the prices. This Verizon deal will give you this mobile at a $200 lesser price than recommend retail market prices. Moreover, you can reduce this total price by paying $400 MasterCard value. It will help significantly paying off the big part of the installments. Note10 comes with 256GB with 8GB RAM, 6.3-inch display, and 3500mAh battery features.
Samsung Galaxy Note10+
You can get a Galaxy Note10+ by paying only $37.50 per month for the next 24 months at 0% APR on the value. This Verizon deal offers around $200 discount from the market price of Note10+. Opt for this to use the $400 by paying the amount with MasterCard value, which will help pay a large portion. 256GB version comes with fast charging and other prominent features. The phone has a 6.8-inch-wide display along with 12GB RAM and 4300mAh battery features.
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Own this smartphone by playing only $45.83 every month with 0% APR for the following two years. This deal is at least $200 lower than the market price of the smartphone. On top of it, you can pay off the large part of this two years payment with your MasterCard value of $400. This Verizon deal gets you this with 12GB RAM plus 256GB memory along with a 6.8-inch display and 4300mAh battery.
Google Pixel 4
Gift yourself a Google Pixel 4 by choosing this Verizon for a mere $25 per month for the next two years in installments. Save $200 off on the prevailing market price of the phone. Also, get the best benefit of paying off a large number of your installments using MasterCard value of $400 of Verizon deal. Furthermore, the Google Pixel 4 comes with a 6GB RAM, 5.7-inch display, and 2800mAh battery along with various other features. Enjoy this 256 GB version with brilliant color night shots features, among many.
Google Pixel 4 XL
Own one Google Pixel 4 XL by paying a small amount of $29.16 every month only for the next two years. Get the best deals along with a $200 discount to save from the current market rates. Pay a large part of the payments by utilizing MasterCard’s money value of $400. Verizon will get you this incredible mobile, with a 64 GB version of Google Pixel 4XL. The smartphone has numerous features, including 6GB RAM, a 6.3-inch screen, plus a 3700mAh battery.
LG V50 ThinQ 5G
Choose the Verizon deal for shifting to a new carrier to get one LG V50 ThinQ 5G phone by paying only $33.33 per month for the next two years. All this at 0% APR on the value for two years. Choose this promotion to get the benefit of approximately $200 off on the current market price. Further, reduce the amount by choosing to pay with $400 MasterCard money with the Verizon deal. The 128GB version of the phone has 6GB RAM, a 6.4-inch screen, and a 4000mAh battery as its prominent features.
LG G8 ThinQ
Get one LG G8 ThinQ by paying as low as $26.67 per month installments for the next two years. Choose this Verizon deal to get a rebate of $200 from the current market price. Further, this can lessen by applying MasterCard’s $400 value. Get the 128 version of the smartphone with a 6GB RAM, 6.1-inch screen, and 3500 mAh battery.
2 – The Verizon Switch With $400 Off
How To Activate This
- First, shift to Verizon by opting for port-in transfer. Order an eligible smartphone with a plan.
- Consequently, head to their digital rebate center site to receive a Prepaid MasterCard to use the promo code for this limited time offer.
- After that, go ahead and select an unlimited data plan before activating it with a new line. It will get you a $400 discount to be paid, in equal 24 months installments. This applies to the existing customers when they opt for unlimited plans for $300 over mobile upgrade.
Eligible Phone Models with the Verizon deals
Google Pixel 3XL or Pixel 3
Own the new smartphone by shelling out $26.25 for two years at 0% APR while owning the Google Pixel 3 XL or Pixel 3. This Verizon switch can get you a $400 discount on the current retail rate of the phone. The Pixel 3 comes with a 128 GB version. The smartphone has 4 GB RAM, a 5.5-inch-widescreen, and 2915 mAh battery. Plus, the Pixel 3XL has a 6.3-inch-wide display. 4 GB RAM, and a 3430 mAh battery on its 128GB version.
3 – Verizon Deal With $380 Offer
How To Activate
- Own a new mobile for the best deal without a trade-in on any phone costing up to $500.
- After you receive the device, get a line for your mobile by opting for an unlimited plan without trade.
The Available Option With This Verizon Deal
Motorola Moto Z4
You can get the 4g LTE Motorola Moto Z4 by shelling out $5 every month for the next 24 months. Also, without paying anything extra with 0% APR on the value. Consequently, this Verizon deal lets you enjoy a $380 discount on the recommended retail price of the smartphone. Generally, this comes with a 4GB RAM, 6.4-inch-widescreen, and a 3600 mAh battery with its 128 GB version. Save $380 on switching the carrier.
4 – Verizon Deal With $240 Off On Switch
How to Activate this Verizon deal
- Own an eligible new device costing up to $500, paying the installments of 2 years without a trade-in.
- After, switch with Verizon services and get a line for your smartphone.
- Activate an unlimited plan after switching to Verizon.
Eligible Phone With This Verizon Deal
LG Stylo 5
Get a new LG Stylo 5 to shift your service. This device, of 32 GB version, comes with a 3 GB RAM, 6.2-inch-widescreen, and 3500 mAh battery features.
5 – Verizon Deal To Switch With $204 Off
How To Activate This Verizon Deal
- Get yourself a brand-new smartphone with the best promotion price tag of up to $500 by choosing per month installments without a trade-in.
- Furthermore, switching your services to Verizon and get a line for your mobile by choosing and activating an unlimited plan.
- Choose to switch to the Verizon services. Get a line and activate a per month unlimited plan.
Eligible Device With The Promotion
Kyocera DuraForce PRO 2
Own a brand-new phone, with an option to choose a phone up to $500 in installments without a trade-in. It will give you as much as a $204 discount on the current retail price. This smartphone is the 64 GB version with a 4 GB, 5-inch-wide screen, and 3240 mAh battery.
6 – Verizon Deal Of $168 Discount On Switching
How To Activate
- Buy an eligible smartphone that costs up to $500 by paying installments without trading-in.
- Verizon offers the switching by getting a line for this phone by opting for the unlimited plan.
- A point to note is that this Verizon offers value can vary with the selected phone retail current price. Therefore, offering some smartphone without paying anything for switching.
Eligible Phones With This Promotion
Following smartphone are available for free with the promotion:
Motorola Moto G7 Play
Own a brand-new Motorola Moto G7 Play. No need to give any installments because Verizon discount the full price of the phone for free. The promotion lets you have it for free with a $168 discount without paying anything. This phone has a 32 GB version with a 2GB RAM, 5.7-inch screen, and a whopping 4000 mAh battery.
Nokia 3 V
Own the Nokia 3 V for free using this promotion from the Verizon of $168 discount. The price is similar to the market price of the phone. Therefore, get it for free. This phone is a 16 GB version with 2 GB RAM, a 6.26-inch-widescreen, and a 4000 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A10e
What more to ask than this incredible promotion from Verizon that lets you have the Galaxy A10e for free. The promotion discounts nearly $100 that is similar to the retail phone price in the market. Further, this will make the phone available for free.
Alcatel Avalon V
Enjoy the Alcatel Avalon V for free, without paying a penny for the smartphone. The promotion will save you a $100 discount similar to the current market price of the phone. Plus, the phone comes free with a 16 GB version with 2 GB RAM, 5.3-inch-widescreen along with 2460 mAh battery.
7 – $120 Off On Choosing Verizon As Your Service Provider
How To Activate
- Buy phone costing up to $500 in installments without a trade-in.
- After this, shift to Verizon without trade-in and get a line for your device by activating a plan.
The Devices With The Scheme
Motorola Moto G7 Power
Choose this promotion to own this Motorola Moto G7 Power with a payment of $5 for two years installments. This too at 0% interest on the value of the smartphone. The promotion enables you to receive around $120 discount on the market price. Own this 32 GB version along with a 6.2-inch-wide display screen, 3 GB RAM, and a 5000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A20
Verizon came up with an offer to own A20 by paying only $5 without any interest on the value for two years. It is almost a total of $120 discount from the retail price. The phone is a 32 GB version with a 6.4-inch screen display, 3 GB RAM, and 4000 mAh battery power.
8 – Verizon $110 On The Switch
How to Activate
- Buy a phone, costing up to $500 on monthly installments.
- After this, shift to Verizon with the promotion.
- Get a line for your phone by activating a monthly plan.
Samsung Galaxy A50
Own this phone by paying only $10 monthly without any interest. The total of almost $110 discount from the total price of the phone. 64 GB version comes with a 6.4-inch-widescreen, 4 GB RAM, and 4000 mAh battery.
9 – $400 Offer For Verizon Network Switch
How to Activate
- First, port-in and shift to Verizon and buy any iPhone, such as iPhone 12 Pro Max, in monthly installments. You can purchase this from an online store or a physical store.
- After this, add a connection for your phone by activating an unlimited monthly data plan.
- The promotion will help you receive a $400 discount on the iPhone in equal monthly installments for the next two years.
Shift to Verizon deals with some incredible offers of iPhones:
The Available Compatible Device
Apple iPhone 7 Plus
You may own this model by paying a total of $50. The offer can discount as much as $400 off the total retail price of the phone. This iPhone 7 Plus is the 32 GB version. It comes with a 3 GB RAM, 5.5-inch-screen, and a 2900mAh battery.
10 – $350 Discount On A Switch To Verizon Deals
How to Activate
- First, transfer to Verizon by opting for port-in transfer. Order an eligible iPhone device in monthly installments.
- Therefore, add one new connection to your new iPhone to complete the process with an unlimited data plan. You will receive a $350 discount on the market value of the phone.
Apple iPhone 7
Get this Apple iPhone with a Verizon deal that will allow you to own an iPhone 7 without paying for it. Receive $350 off the retail price of the phone in the market. iPhone 7 version comes with a 32 GB version with a 2 GB RAM, 4.7-inch display, and 1960 mAh battery.
11 – $330 Discount Deals On The Phone.
How to Activate
- Apply to shift to Verizon with a port-in and go ahead purchase one Apple iPhone, for example, Apple iPhone 12 pro from a store online or offline on monthly payments.
- After this, add iPhone to a new connection by activating a monthly unlimited data plan.
Available Compatible Options
Apple iPhone 8
You may own iPhone 8 by only paying $5 monthly with 0% interest on the device for the next two years. It will give a $330 discount on the retail price of the same. It comes with a 64 GB version with 2 GB RAM, 4.7-inch screen display, and 1821 mAh battery.
12 – $310 Discount On A Switch To Verizon
How to Activate the Promotion
- Apply for a shift to Verizon with a port-in sim card and go ahead, purchase an iPhone, for example, iPhone 11 pro max, on monthly payments from a store online or offline.
- After this, add your iPhone to a new connection by activating monthly unlimited data plan to complete the offers.
Suitable Phones With The Offer
Apple iPhone 8 Plus
This offer will let you have iPhone 8 Plus by paying $10 monthly for the next two years. It can save you $310 with the offer on the current retail price. The iPhone with a 64 GB version comes with 3 GB RAM, a 5.5-inch screen display, and a 2691 mAh battery.
13 – Switch to Verizon Deals with Bring Your Own Device:
This one is a scheme from Verizon that will offer you $250 for shifting to the Verizon network with mobile and $100 for a tablet. This offer will get you this amount to be used over six months or more, depending on your offer.
How To Activate This Deal
- Shift to Verizon by port-in sim card with your number and activate the offer by opting for a qualifying unlimited data plan.
- After that, use the device to go to Verizon online rebate center. Claim your best deal funds in a limited time by using BYOTABLET or 250BYOD promo codes to save within 30 days
- Receive the amount of the offer through a Prepaid MasterCard in the next 45 days till you keep the account activated. Although, you have to claim must be placed for the same in the limited time of 30 days of activating the plan.
14 – Contract Buyout Deals
In such cases, you are tied up in another contract with your current service provider to pay off early termination fees. This offer enables you to have as much as $650 as contract buyout funds switching to the Verizon network. This amount will handle the difference and also remain with some amount for a new smartphone with Verizon.
How To Activate This Promotion
- Shifting to Verizon without leaving your current number by porting in.
- Existing mobile trade-in for free is available if the current market value is also good.
- Submit your last bills from your previous carrier plus your termination fees settlements.
- After this, let Verizon network handle all due payments and wait for up to two months to receive the offered amount.
Receive $650 on a Verizon Wireless Visa Prepaid Card. This card will be delivered to your registered address within the limited time of eight weeks. Except for cashing out on an ATM, you can use this amount to make various purchases using your card.
15 – Verizon Deals For Existing Customers
You may pick any new phone to save huge amounts. Follow the quick links to get one new line that qualifies for the offers from Verizon carrier. Only a handful of models are eligible with additional requirements.
Select various unlimited internet plans on these phones by choosing the Verizon full discounted internet offers for low-income groups and individuals. These plans are at very reasonable prices. However, you can talk to customer care to further talk about the best deals.
Find numerous Verizon deals on full unlimited plans that can suit their fancy well. However, Verizon also provides various best deals on old phone exchanges that will save you hundreds of dollars.
Do video calls, text, and roam around every day with pro features on your phone.
In other words, the best deals from Verizon on network plans and free phones are going to tempt new as well as existing customers. Verizon does not need any introduction, as it is the largest carrier in the USA. New customers can enjoy their decent array of phone selections when they opt for a new connection and a smartphone.