The Best 18650 Batteries of 2022
- Looking for a good set of batteries for your devices? Well, you’ve come to the right place, this article is all about the best 18650 batteries. We’ve researched and compiled some of the best batteries that will work for a multitude of devices such as toys, emergency kits, lighting, and electronic cigarettes and vaping.
- They are handy, long-lasting, environmentally friendly, and most of all reliable. Perfect for any long outdoor trips, or those tiny devices that make our lives easier each day. Trust these batteries to pull through even in the toughest conditions. So what are we waiting for? Let’s get going!
1. Molicel P26A 18650 Battery
The Molicel P26A is one of the best 18650s you can buy. It has a high capacity (2200mAh), it discharges at a reasonable rate, and it comes with an integrated PCB that can handle all but the most extreme applications (which means the protection circuitry won’t get in your way either).
If you plan to use the battery in series (i.e. powering something that draws more than 1A) then you need to remember that this particular battery will only deliver its rated capacity when used alone. In other words, connecting two of these batteries in series won’t give you 4200mAh — it will give you 2200mAh.
This is pretty common for protected batteries and shouldn’t be a problem unless you want to power something like a 12V water pump or something like that.
- All-purpose batteries (for toys, headlamps, flashlights and many more)
- Long lifespan
- Battery capacity true to what is advertised
- Dual protection batteries
- Very little chance of defective batteries
- Lightweight and fast charging
- May not be very suitable for vaping
2. Super Bright 3.7V High Capacity Rechargeable Battery
- SUPER-BRIGHT: 2000 lumen (max) LED Flashlight,Ultra wide beam effortlessly...
- LONG-LASTING: Up to 6 hours (Medium-beam mode) of powerful, non-diminishing...
- TOUGH & RELIABLE: IP65-rated water resistant and designed for use in heavy rain....
Last update on 2022-09-06 at 19:56
- Long-lasting batteries
- Compatible with a lot of emergency applications like lighting, power tools, and portable devices
- Great value for money
- Capacity may not be as accurate as advertised
3. Samsung 20S 18650 Battery
The Samsung 20S is a real 30-amp battery with a 2000 mAh capacity. Due to its high output, it is the only 18650 with specs that allow it to be used in most high-drain devices. The 20S has been proven by thousands of reviewers to be the best performing battery of 2022. It can handle over 100 shots on a Nikon D810, over 40 shots on a Sony A7s II.
The Samsung 20S was crowned by the photography community as “The King of Batteries” and “Best Battery” of 2022. The 20S includes an integrated smart chip that prevents short-circuiting, overcharging, and electronic shock, making it extremely safe for use in all your high-drain devices. This battery really is the ultimate workhorse for your camera gear!
- Environment friendly
- Rechargeable for up to 1800 times
- Reasonable priced
- Works without any defect
4. Samsung 25R 18650 Battery
The Samsung 25R is one of the longest-standing tried and tested batteries on the market. Its 1600 mAh makes it a little bit lower than some of the newer high drain batteries, but its reliable performance has made it a bestseller.
The 25R is great for regulated mods with 20A limit and even better for mechanicals with 30A or more limits. The continuous discharge rate is 20A, so when you use this battery, you should always pair it with a device that can handle more current to get the most from this battery. Not only does it have fantastic performance, but it has an incredible reputation in vaping circles as well as many users swearing by this particular cell.
Samsung’s 25r has been through over 30 revisions in an effort to make these batteries safer and improve their longevity. This is one of the reasons they are so popular among experienced vapers as they are known to be exceptional performers and long lasting compared to other brands on the market today! The Samsung 25R 18650 battery is perfect for any vaper looking for a solid performing all-around sub-ohm vaping device!
- Best for vaping
- Decent capacity
- Compact and portable
- Environment friendly
5. Sony VTC5A 18650 Battery
The VTC5A has been a staple of mine for a long time, and for good reason. It’s a great battery. But does it still stand out among the many other options on the market? My answer is yes, but barely. The two main reasons I choose the VTC5A are:
- it’s from Sony
- it’s one of the only batteries that can be used safely at high current rates (such as those needed for sub-ohm vaping).
- Low discharge rate
- High-energy density
- Versatile batteries perfect for LED flashlight, digital camera, headlamp, toys, watch, and many more electronic devices
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Question: What is a 18650 battery?
Answer: 18650 batteries are a variety of lithium-ion batteries with a size of 18mm x 65mm thus the name 18650. These batteries are used for several useful applications like in flashlights, power tools, vaporizers, electric vehicles, laptops, cameras, and a lot more.
Question: Are AA batteries the same as 18650?
Answer: The terms 18650 and AA basically just refers to the battery sizes. The key aspect is that 18650 batteries are specifically the size for lithium-ion rechargeable batteries while AA can either be zinc-carbon, nickel-cadmium, alkaline, nickel-metal hydride (NiMH), and also lithium-ion.
Question: What size battery is 18650?
Answer: As mentioned above, 18650 is 18mm by 65mm sized batteries.
Question: Can you use any 18650 battery for Vaping?
Answer: A big yes, 18650 cells are meant for vaping. It would also depend on how you vape and how you setup your vaping device.
Question: Are there different types of 18650 batteries?
Answer: Yes, and there are two types of 18650 batteries, the protected and unprotected variety. The former is much more recommended.
Best Trending New Release 18650 Batteries
Last update on 2022-10-05 at 17:15